Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Plan JA Rolls Along


Song Of The Day - Two songs today.....
1st one recommended by Tiano,really good lyrics - Jurassic 5 feat. Nelly Furtado - Thin Line Lyrics Here
2nd One I just d/l'ed - Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love Lyrics Here
Currently Feeling - Decent

Well yesterday not much really went on. Barbie got into Concert choir at Cactus. She was waiting over at Texaco on 59th and Greenway but told me that she was on 59th and Cactus so I was there for an hour worried. I talked to Tawni for a while, I was right she did get a bit teary too after reading my note, anyways then she ate dinner while I passed out right before I was gonna get some sherbet since everyone talks about how good it is. I wake up around 8 eat dinner and talk to Tawni again for another while then I go back to sleep.

This morning I forgot to work at the Cobra corner so now I've gotta make up two days by coming in 3 times. Today seemed like an exceptionally ordinary, average day. In english Katie wasn't there but I did talk to Natalie. I decided to tell her and asked her to kind of feel around but don't give away anything. She thought it was really cute. In marketing I was so bored cuz we had a 2 hour class and we had to sit thru presentations. In bio, I didn't really do much except for helping Tawni with her math. I'm so fuckin stupid, i worked on one problem for the whole hour then I realized I could have solved it in like 5 secs. Nothing noteworthy at lunch, math I just finished up my homework.

Random Things.....

nothing planned for today except maybe study for bio....

Tiano...I'm really likin the song, especially after listening to the lyrics...lol nice....

This whole country is still affecting me, now I'm looking for slow jams country version...lol NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

hmm...damn I shouldn't have rented Maid in manhatten during spring break cuz I didn't even go home during spring break. Now I've gotta rent it again......oh well then I'm thinking bout getting 2 weeks notice on the 29th...it's a pretty good movie although not exactly how I would of expected it from the preview.

Plan JA is going pretty well in my eyes, but nothing really new to note except Jeff said that he senses that I'm really starting to dig her and also Nat said that she kinda guessed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home