Monday, April 07, 2003

N64 and the Sentimental Card


Song Of The Day - O Town - All or Nothing At All
Currently Feeling - Good

Yesterday I went to church but not church class cuz I had to return my tux. They didn't ask for payment yet so I'll hold the money for a month to wait and see if they notice. I bought some food for my sis then took a nap. Adam called and wanted to get some ice cream so I went over to his house then we went to Walgreen's to get some ice cream cookies. We picked up Frank and went to his house to play mario kart. It was me as wario, Adam as Yoshi, and Frank as DK, and Frank's lil bro as Toad. We played for a little bit then went to pick up Adam's friend Dusty. We went to the top of the parking garage by the hospital and I realized that that would be the best place if I ever needed to think. We went to my house to play perfect dark and no mercy for a while then I drove them home. I called Tawni and talked to her for a little bit while she was at the store. We kept disconnecting so she called me when she got home. We talked for a while and she made me feel really better after talking to her and I hope that I made her feel better too.

Today was a pretty good day also. In english, Plan JA has started rolling and she seems like a really cool person to talk to. I'll take things slow though and make sure I don't jump into things real quick. Mike also told me that Christie (not the christie I normally talk about) and Darren fucked at a party in front of everyone. It's really weird cuz she's a catholic girl, seems like a big goody goody, vice pres of the deca club of AZ, yet she's so stupid in the decision she made. From what I heard Darren is planning on breaking up with her, I dunno it was really weird and the whole school new about it and she admited to it and said that she loves him so she doesn't mind doing that in front of everyone. (my personal opinion is she is one dumbass....if you say you love someone, you don't have to prove it by having sex with them in front of a whole party, i'm just glad that I wasn't there). In marketing David, Adrian, and me did our presentation. I thought we did a real good job with it except for Adrian......but oh well I thought it was gonna be David who was gonna fuck up but he did a nice job on the presentation aspect of it. In bio I got my card from Tawni, it was really a very sweet card and I was trying not to get teary. It was probably the perfect card that would describe our friendship. I mean we always talk about it and it's funny how everything worked out..... Lunch I ate with Jason, Frank, then Tawni and Paul came and sat next to us. It was pretty cool....in math, nothing special and afterschool I had to drop off Barbie at Cactus for her chorus tryouts. Now I'm home with not much homework to do if any...

Random Things.....

----Note To Tawni------
Hey!!!! I really loved the card, you couldn't have picked a better one. It really meant a lot to me, I have a lot to thank you for. Your always there for me when I needed someone to talk to, and for the fact that you wouldn't have let me shell back up in front of you. I'm glad that I met you or else I could have become a different person from the person I am now. Your friendship means the world to me and I want you to know that I'll always be there to lend a shoulder to cry on and that I don't want you to worry about me getting scared away by your problems, I always thought that my problems would scare you away. Looking back there will always be things I regret not saying back then but having your friendship will always be good enough for me and I would never risk jepardizing that. Don't forget that everything I've written in my blog and especially my poems were all from the heart and that I really do care about you, and that I really do love you as a friend and that I would never say I love you unless I meant it......heh now I'm getting all teary and I think I know you well enough to know your getting pretty teary too so I'll stop there.
---End Note-----


ehhmm....sorry I got off track y'all let me see if I there is anything else......

Plan JA is off to a good start,afterschool in the parking lot I was talking to Natalie and I was tempted to tell her but I think I'll wait a bit before I tell Natalie, I'm just scared she may say something to Katie......

My intimidation factor is ever so decreasing, as now I'm getting called Teddy by Tawni, Steph, Jason, and even Frank......it's starting to scare me......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home