Sunday, April 06, 2003

The Aftermath of Prom


Song Of The Day - Justin Timberlake - Still On My Brain
Currently Feeling - Good, Sad, Bothered, dazed,sick

Yesterday was the big dance.....hmm so yesterday to prepare I picked up Tawni and got her boutinere for Paul then we drove around looking for a purple tulip for Steph. We tried about 2 flower shops and Fry's before we found a purple tulip. We then went thru the car wash with the mandatory "cry me a river" playing. We seemed pretty amused by the car wash but anyways then I dropped off Steph then went home and watched the Suns game. They won and I started getting ready. I got everything figured out except for the cufflinks which were jabbing my arm and hurt like none other.
I drove to Amber's house but forgot the coursage so I had to go back and pick that up then drove back to her house. We took a bunch of pictures (we matched really well except for the fact we had different colored corsage and boutinere). She looked real nice. Her mom and dad told me no drinking and the same to Amber including drugs. After that we went to Steph's house and they were both pretty much ready. They looked real nice also. We waited for a while then Paul came and they took some pics then left. Jason came took pictures, then his dad fixed my cufflinks then we left.
We were all meeting up at Cousins. We arrived at Cousins then took even more pictures. We met up with Mike and Chelsey, and Cam and Emily. We then left to pick up Tawni's coursage at Flowerama then all meet up at PapaDeux. We had to wait awhile so we chilled outside. Mike called me the kingpin...lol.....so we finally got inside and the guy from el primo's is there. He comes to our table and gives us 40 dollars for our dinner. I ordered the fillet minion but it was so bloody I didn't eat all of it.
Finally we went to the Sheraton Cresent. We all met up and we took our pictures. We all chilled outside the halls for a bit then finally went in. The dance itself was kind of a tale of two cities. On one hand I had a really great time but on the other I didn't have such a hot time (get to it later) . I promised Mike I would go crazy with him and Cam so during one point of the dance Jamie goes up to me and we start freakin and I get a mini Go James and Go Jamie chant...lol pretty funny. Towards the end i just started singing although it hurt my voice quite a bit. Overall a fun time.
Afterwards we followed Mike to Emily's house and stayed there for an hour. They have the cutest baby that kept staring at me. Before I left Mike and Cam came over and gave me a hug. They said that they're glad that Jason and Steph are going out so that we can hang out more often and I gave them my cell.....Mike and Cam are the funniest guys ever......I drove Amber home then found my temporary thinking pad that was only 5 minutes from my house. I stayed up there til about 1:30-2 then went home and went to sleep.

Random Things....

Don't have any plans for today

I had a good time with Amber but would probably never hook up cuz were really different......

I'm sick right now, my voice is all croaky and my nose is all stuffy, and i keep sneezing....I had to ration my talking or else I may have lost my voice last nite, it was probably a mistake singing towards the end of the dance but i stopped caring.....

If I needed a push to go thru with Plan JA I got it last nite......

On the whole "tale of two cities" comment I don't wanna really want to comment about it but it led to me thinking on the quiet road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home