Saturday, April 05, 2003

A Moment Like This: Prom


Song Of The Day - Brandy - Sitting In My Room
Currently Feeling - Excited

So yesterday I go with Jason to get my tux. There were so many peeps picking up their tux. My tux looks pretty sick, Tawni and Steph called and kept telling us to hurry up to Cousins. We finally got there and kicked it for an hour. They had barely any customers when all of a sudden a family of 12 came in then more customers popped in, so we figured they would be busy so we bounced. We went to Frank's and kicked it there for a while. We played some Mario Kart (not the same without loud Adam), then we went to Desert Ridge to go see Phone Booth. The movie was ehhh...decent, kinda boring. We went to In-N-Out for Jason then I tried to get a car wash but they kept asking for my account #. Then I just dropped them off, tried on my tux, then went to sleep.

Random Things.......

The plan for today goes as followed, go to get Coursage with Tawni, car wash, free time for a bit, take shower, shave, put on tux, go to Ambers at 4:35, go to Steph's, go to Cousins, go to Papagos, go to Prom, go to Emily's house.

I didn't pay for my tux, they forgot to charge me.......

I keep only 3 things from my blog and everyone else.....1 was Ian but that no longer, 2 is I don't say anything if I have cried, 3 is I can't remember...but about everything else I'm pretty straightforward about my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home