Friday, February 14, 2003

no song of the day no currently feeling, I really just wanna get to my point and end it there. I did do the chocolate covered chocolates but my reasoning was no longer there. Anyways as many of you know I've felt like shit not being sick but just emotionally. My heart I really don't know where it is and neither do I know where my head is. but i know emotionally i've hit the peak where I really can't take any more emotional punishment. I've really been depressed and I know that it's not good for me to continue like I have been doing lately. I really at a dead end right now and I'm really lost because I really believed that it would end up differently then it has but it's all gone. The only thing i can do is just remain good friends but it's clear that maybe it's just not meant to be. my teacher Mr. Ashby actually gave me some good advice that i will take to heart...."if you wear your heart on your sleeve then you will get burned"....I'm serious when I say this to everyone reading this, i can't bare anymore heartache, it's over no more trying, no convincing otherwise....it's done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home