Monday, February 10, 2003

Song Of The Day - Nora Jones - Don't Know Why
Currently Feeling - Getting Worse again
4 days til Valentines Day

hmmm....it's starting up again, I thought it would last at least a month but I can feel the bad feelings. I've been trying to fight it til at least tomorrow which is after the test and that's as long as I think I can hold it. Maybe telling her the truth is the only option left but if it comes to that I'll wait til after Valentines day. That's all that I'm gonna write about it for the time being cuz I don't want to get worse.

Anywho my day.......In english we have to do the whole presentation on the crucible. I actually found the play quite interesting but the activities were doing I'm not very fond of. Katie has been trying real hard to get out of her part but I told her no. It's pretty funny that she's so hesitant not to be in the play. In marketing we fucked up on our presentation cuz we did the wrong thing so we got 0 points. Fortunately it was only out of 10. Then Bio....that test was pretty hard. We didn't finish it so were gonna finish it tomorrow. I'm gonna go over the questions that I didn't know. I don't know if I was hearing things but I could have sworn I heard Ashby calling Tawni and me lovebirds...heh Ashby always with his cheap shots, I hope he doesn't forget that I some dirt on him but I doubt I can use it without getting in trouble. My dad called me out during the middle of the test so that he could bring the volvo to service. So i drove the trooper. Hmm...afterschool I just picked up my lil sis then went to Christie's house to give her the script but wasn't home so I went to Jeff's so we could drive to Kinko's to photocopy something. We then went to Jamba Juice so that I could talk to Christie. On the ride home we talked about what's wrong with me. On the way to his house I saw a dog's decapitated head in the middle of the street. It was quite sad, I actually thought it was just a bag so I wasn't gonna move but I decided to anyways. Anyways I got a lot of homework to do so I'll talk to u later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home