Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Song Of The Day - N'sync - Something In You
Currently Feeling - Worse (OK)
3 Days Til Valentines Day

I'm getting worse but at least I held up until today so that it wouldn't fuck up my tests. Anyways I don't know if I'm gonna tell her, I guess only time will tell. The other thing is that today I accidently mentioned that Ian said something to me. I didn't mention it last week cuz I didn't want to put it up. but anyways I was talking to him then Amber walked passed us and he said that he hated her. I told him that I'm cool with her and then he said that she's friends with Tawni. Then I didn't say anything, but he said I guess Tawni's a nice person and all James but.....nah fuck it I'm not even gonna bother writing it in my blog. Let's just say he tried to appeal to me a different way than he normally does. Anyways let's just say that I'm in a sappy mood cuz of the V-day so it's led me to do a bunch of thinking and dumb ideas that will never come to see the light of day.

I guess I'll recap my day first. hmmm we had to do presentations in english and I made the script which came out pretty sick. hmmmm....marketing test.....finished bio test.....went home for lunch.....I went to an NHS meeting afterschool, it's gonna be pretty damn hard to get into it. I went with Adam, Zach, and met up with Amber. After the meeting I just caught up a little with Amber then picked up my sis. Now I home just chillin, I'm probably gonna sleep after this......

Random Things.....

Paul didn't have anything planned for V-day so Tawni took up a work day instead so I'll visit her though I'm probably going to be as down as ever that day. Adam is gonna try to get us into the strip club over the weekend.

I'm not gonna rip on him for making plans since i don't know if he was busy or anything but if he just didn't plan anything I think that's pretty fucked up of him. Anywho randomly things came up on my head for ideas that Paul could do or even myself (thought I'm not gonna do it cuz of my fuckin conscience). When I talked to her about it she seemed kind of down that he didn't have anything planned.

- chocolates are kinda old but I know that she really likes chocolate covered strawberries so u could bring her in some of those during her work or even afterwards....u could just make it urself......

- I don't know if it could work but after they close up u could lite up candles and just chill and eat subs......

- or you just really just eat dinner and then just chill and watch some romantic movies.....

Those were some of my ideas but yeah......I've just realized how sappy I'm or have become.

I've finished my slow jamz VII here's the track list:

Nora Jones - Don't Know Why
N'Sync - Selfish
Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That
Sixpense None The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over
Edwin McCain - I'll Be
N'Sync - Gone
Musiq - Don't Change
Avril - I'm With You
N'Sync - Something Like You
Student Rick - Meet You Halfway There
Keith Sweat - Twisted
Shania Twain - You've Got A Way
Common - Come Close To Me
B2K - Baby Girl
Boyz II Men - On Bended Knee
Bryan Mcknight - Back At One
Rome - I Belong To You
Amanda Perez - Never

*new*
I just got back from Cousins (yup that's three times). This time I went with Jeff. Before we went we talked for a little bit. He thinks that I should go get her the chocolate covered stawberries just as friends.....yeah we sang along to "more than words" on the way over there...lol pretty funny shit. So I guess the next time I go to Cousin's will probably be Fri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home