Sunday, February 09, 2003

Song Of The Day - Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
Currently Feeling - Good

I had a pretty fun time last nite with my friends. Jason called up and was gonna get some birthday gifts for his mom so I called up Frank and we went to the new Wal-Mart supercenter and the mall. There was so much hearts, teddy bears, chocolate hearts, etc it really sucked. My friend was trying to keep me away from seeing the valentine's aisle so that I wouldn't get all fucked up again so soon. We then decided whether to eat at Cousins or IN-N-Out but I think Tawni already got off work so we decided to go to in-n-out. We went back to Frank's and watched the BMWfilms and the animatrix. Both are really sick so you should d/l them. Anyways I had to drop off my sis and auntie at church so I had Frank and Jason take me home, then they were gonna go to Deer Valley to get tickets to the sneak preview of Old Skool. I met up with them back after church and we had to get there fast but no worries cuz we were in the volvo. Halfway there I was racing this guy in an A4 and beat him going 100 mph which was pretty cool. It didn't beat me going 130 mph off the off-ramp to catch up with Paul, that was crazy. Jason's still pissed that I didn't invite him. Anyways the movie was so funny. Will Farrell is the funny mofo ever. I recommend seeing it, cuz it's crazy. After that we went to Desert Ridge to take in the atmosphere for a little bit then headed back to AppleBees to get some dinner. The riblets are good but they give u so much that we couldn't eat them all. We talked about a couple things, we talked about Adam and him being too frugal. I was actually trying to cover for him cuz I don't know if he's flat out of cash. There seems to be a little rift lying between Jason and Adam. Fri when I tried to get Jason to come but he couldnt' because of his soccer game. I told Adam I felt bad and Adam was like I'm not. Then last nite Jason was asking me what's Adam's problem and why does he like to hang out a lot. Hopefully it doesn't escalate. Also Jeff called and after that we talked about him for a while. I dunno Jeff does act like an asshole to a lot of peeps (similar to Ian) but also like Ian as long as he doesn't make fun of the wrong people then I'll let him say what he wants. Just as long as he doesn't say anything about any of my friends. Also there was this cute girl sitting below us. I glanced over from time to time, and I saw her glance over but I didn't do anything cuz she was with a couple of her friends and yeah I got intimidated. Yeah I'm a pussy sometimes but that's alright. Right as we left 10 cheerleaders came in, we were pissed. They were cute too, I'll just chalk it up to bad timing. When we were driving home we talked about myself. Frank said Paul seems a little obsessive and thinks he doesn't trust me or like me for that matter. heh he's probably right since I've talked to him maybe 3 times. Jason also told me to stay away from any confrontations with him. It would just make me look bad. So I dropped them off then went to sleep and that was my nite.

Today all I have planned is AP Bio studying. Maybe Cousin's if I have money. Oh yeah I've spent so much money last week about $120 and the worst part is I don't remember what I spent it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home