Saturday, February 08, 2003

Song Of The Day - LL Cool J - Paradise
Currently Feeling - Good

Well I know that most people will disagree with what I decided to do (or rather what not to do) but I decided that instead of telling her how I feel I ended up just trying to rebottle my feelings which is a temporary solution to my problem but a solution none the less. I know that I can't last this way but I will try to soak up as much time as possible.

Hmm....yesterday was an interesting day. I woke up late for class so I got some breakfast and went to class. We had a vietnamese lady for a sub and she could barely speak english. It was pretty damn funny. I ate lunch with Ian and Wes to see what was up with them. Afterschool I had to go to the library to get a stupid book then we went back to his house to watch Hardball. That movie is so funny but sooooo sad. Damn life just isn't fair sometimes....:( Anyways Adam's plans were to go to the strip club but that fell through cuz he couldn't get a hold of Moses (he said he was going to the damn Chocolate Festival). So instead we gathered up Frank and watched Shanghai Knights which was a pretty funny movie. Not a thinker but good none the less.

hmm....I don't really know what I'm gonna be doing....I was supposed to go to Adrian's to finally beat him in live but his parents are getting a divorce so I dunno what's up with that. I may go to Cousins with Frank to get a sub from Tawni but I don't know whether were gonna go 2day or tomorrow. So I'll just chill and someone will call sooner or later and I'll go do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home