Thursday, February 13, 2003

Song Of The Day - Shania Twain - You've Got A Way
Currently Feeling - ??????
1 Day Til Valentines Day


Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and
supportive personalities. They live from their
heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on
the planet is to give love, to teach love and
to learn that they are loved. Their priorities
are love, relationships, and spirituality.


What Is Your True Aura Colour?
brought to you by Quizilla


Tomorrow is the fabled, and very scary Valentine's Day. For me I dunno i'm not gonna be lookin forward to it. I'm probably just going to see a movie and kick it at my friends. That's how I'm dealing with things while on the other end of the stick, my friend plans on blowing up shit. heh I guess we deal with things differently with others. Yeah I'm gonna go thru with the whole C.C.S. thing but it only has a friendship meaning to it. On the other hand telling her how I feel is out, I don't think it's right and I can't budge myself to do it. It was hard enough trying to convince myself that the whole C.C.S thing was alright. I guess I'll have to live with my feelings which really sucks but oh well really there's not much I can do.

In AZ right now it's raining pretty good. It seemed gloomy but I like the rain (now that I don't have to clean the volvo). I had to write two essays today which sucked. On the bet with Moses I'm losing on both of them (actually tied with one of them). In math it's me 91% and him 92% and in history it's Tawni 102% and Moses 102%. I have a weird feeling that at the end of the year I'll be short $20...lol.....

Afterschool I got Frank then dropped by my house to switch cars then went to Adams and ate at Wendy's. We then went to Adam's and chilled there and talked to his sis for a little bit......

Random Things.....

My dad's in Tucson right now picked up Marianne.......

Last day driving the volvo, back to the newly revamped MDX.........

I'm never gonna find her blog im close I can feel it though......

My friend Amber finally updated her blog......

The rain really makes someone think especially when listening to a slow jam ( I was listening to Nora Jones)......

I really hope there isn't a misunderstanding in the whole C.C.S.....well actually it's a little unfair since even I don't know what I mean with it....lol I'm suck a retard sometimes.......

Only Jeff, Christie, and Alicia know bout it. I just asked them if it sounded really stupid but thought it was a really nice thing I'm doing so if it fucks me up I'll take it out on them.....

My plan was to launch my photo album but I can't seem to find my digital camera.......

I got a haircut...yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home