Thursday, February 06, 2003

Song Of The Day - Mr. Cheeks - Crush On You
Currently Feeling - A Little Better but still far off from OK

Last nite I came to a conclusion with Jeff about what I can do to make myself act normal. There is no other alternative except to tell her. I'm deciding to whether or not it's the best thing to do right now. I've heard both arguments from everyone over the course of a month or two. I already gave you most of the reasons why I shouldn't yesterday so I guess the reasons why I should do it is because it'll relieve me of my pressure. I can finally be completely honest with her. I'm not going to put because she may feel the same way cuz I know she doesn't. I think that covers my reasons for it. I don't know what I'm going to do now but I know sooner or later it'll come out bursting out like a volcano.

Another interesting point Jeff brought up was for us to go back to the old ways. Before Christie Jeff really didn't give a fuck about impressing anyone and I've known him a good time and I've never seen him act the way he does now. For me, I have forgotten about the old ways. I mean it seems like such a long time ago that I can barely remember how I acted before her.

Anyways my day has been pretty normal. I've been trying to do more school activities lately. I've gotten letters for NHS, Boys State, some math contest thing. hmm.....nothing really to write about today or at least I can't remember anything cuz I just woke up a couple minutes ago. So I guess i'll just end it there

Oh yeah I forgot, I'm probably goin to buy or rent (depending on funds) sweet home Alabama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home