Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Song Of The Day - Sixpence None The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over
Currently Feeling - Still Bad but a little better

Hmmmm......I still feel pretty bad though it's gotten a little better since yesterday. Tawni came back and tried to make me feel better which she did a little. Actually a lot of peeps have been trying to make me feel good lately. Adam wants me to do something out of the ordinary so I dunno what he has up his sleeve. Afterschool I went to the library with Adam to get a book for english. He almost got a ticket for going 50 in 35 mile zone so he was pretty lucky. After I got home I had to go pick up the MDX. I went home yet again took a little nap then got hungry so I went to Tawni's new work (Cousin's Subs) then went to Jeff's house to talk for a little bit. I went home and ate my sub then that's bout it.

Random Things.....

The MDX is back so I finally have all my cd's back including all 6 of my slow jams.....

Jeff said something that made me feel better about myself " You should feel better about yourself, I mean your still real good friends with her and that's something Paul can never take away. You'll always have that piece of her heart".......pretty nice quote coming from Jeff

hmmm....even Ashby tried to cheer me up. In class he was like "still down, I thought you'd feel better now that Tawni's here, I mean she already said that yes to prom. I'm sorry that I had to turn you down though" lol funny Ashby........ He then caught me in the hall and asked me if I was gonna feel better tomorrow. He asked me if it were girl problems and then he said that the solution is to string along more than one so in case one falls thru there will be the others......lol

No matter what Jeff and Christie say about each other I know there is still feelings between them. I know that Jeff still has feelings cuz we always talk about it. Christie I think still has feelings for him and that if she started talking and hanging out with him then those feelings will grow stronger and that's why she's been sort of avoiding him. I stick by my premonition that they'll hook up. I mean when I predicted Tawni and Ian last year it took half a year before it came true.

The whole "acceptance" is getting at me but I know I'm right in my assumption and that I will have to deal with the fact that I can't do anything and that I'm just hurting myself waiting for them to break up because I feel that they'll end up together for who knows how long and if they do break up it doesn't mean that it's my turn. She told me herself that if something bad happens in this relationship then she doesn't know what she's gonna do boyfriend wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home