Monday, January 20, 2003

Well I've got my plan set right now although I feel really scared about it. The last two times I've tried to tell her, they have all seemed to fuck up completely. The first time I was hurt, the 2nd time I was crushed, if there is a third (knock on wood) then I'll be.....more crushed...... I don't want to jinx it so I'll start thinking positive. A good point came up however and that is I never really thought how she's gonna take it or interpret it. I mean I don't expect her to say that she feels the same way cuz I know she's with Paul but the ones I hope she doesn't say is just "ok" or "you shouldn't have told me that". I will have no answers or reply's for those.

There's a study group tommorrow afterschool and I'm giving her a ride so my plan is I'll tell her when I drop her off at her house.

well that's it I guess for now, I'm at a loss for words so that is the best that I can come up with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home