Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Song Of The Day - Student Rick - Meet You Halfway There
Currently Feeling - Good

Gosh I feel good then the whole car thing happens. Then I start feeling good again but I'm sick right now. Oh well I'll get on, hmmm.....I talked to another person who had questions about my blog and I think I straightened out my story so hi if ur reading this. Yeah school went ok today. English we just made drawings and had to present a news flash. I saw something earlier this week, a prediction. It was between Jeff and Christie. I didn't think too much about it until in math her, Alicia, and I were talking about it. heh I think they would be good together but first someone's gotta make a move. At lunch I went home cuz I needed to take some meds, I wasn't feelin very good, also all the construction on the streets is getting irritating. Afterschool I took a nap, then I picked up my sis and her friends from the basketball game. I ran some errands, went to the bank, I thought bout goin to Fazoli's but I felt tired so I didn't. That leads me up to now, I don't feel like doing homework but I got a good amount of it. Tomorrow I'm gonna go eat out with a couple peeps, chill, then go to Tucson to pick up Marianne.

Random Things.....

If I feel better by Fri I'll go to Finch but at this point that looks unlikely.....

At this point right now, I feel ok on the romantic aspect of life. Probably from getting it all out on my blog and into other peeps helps out a lot. lol yeah Tiano, I like your Tea Kettle analogy. I may be postponing the inevitable but for the time being that's probably the best choice. Don't worry bout me, I'm just waiting for the sign to tell me where to go from here. Whether I go after "reemerged" opportunities or follow a new opportunity, it'll come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home