Thursday, January 16, 2003

Song Of The Day - The Used - Blue and Yellow
Currently Feeling - Tired

Hmm today was a really good day but it kinda left me kinda tired. Well I guess I'll start from the beginning and move up. We had early release at school today. In English, I found out I have a %100 right now which is really good. In marketing nothing special, I got an A on my test. In Bio I've gotten I familiar role that I haven't played in a while. That role is cupid but this time my target is Jeff and Christie. I predicted it I'm rarely ever wrong so I doubt I'll be wrong this time. I talked to Jeff and Christie about it and there is some attraction between the two. I talked to Christie about it in math and yeah she does like him. So afterschool I go eat with Jason, Frank, and Adam at "The Place". It was an alright place but kinda expensive. We then went to Metrocenter and chilled there for a little bit to kill time. I was trying to look for some cologne but didn't want to buy it today. We went to babbage and played some video games. I killed Adam at INside drive and then I look for an PS2 internet adapters. lol everywhere I checked they had at least 10 in each store. I didn't buy it yet though cuz it would be a distraction. (heh, I guess in AZ you can find them anywhere and don't have to order them from circuitcity.com) Afterwards I dropped off Jason and Frank then went home to take a shower. After my shower I left to pick up Marianne. It really sucked cuz I didn't have any of my cd's I went, exchanged sweaters then drove home. We stopped at Mickie D's to get a burger then drove again. I dropped off Marianne then tried to go to In-N-Out but it was so packed since it was opening day. So I went home and ate pizza. Now i'm just chatting with Tawni and studying. My plans for tomorrow is get a haircut with Adam, then go watch undisputed and rent a game over at Adams. Then play the rest of my day by ear.

Random Things....

hmmm......something really strange just came to me, I don't know whether it's coincidence or not but it's really weird none the less. I'll keep my lips sealed until I find out more about it. But if you put two and two together......

Well it looks like I have doned the cupid boots. I don't want to inflate my ego but I'm really good at hooking up people. I haven't done it in a while so I may be a little rusty. I think it'll work out, there's no way it couldn't.....

Man I felt real down when Christie and Alicia said "James Go your so good at hooking up other people so why don't you hook yourself up" Well to sum it up my plan for other people work perfectly, but mines always end up getting screwed up royally. I guess it's just my luck on how these things turn out. I must really have the worst luck in these things. But oh well what can you do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home