Saturday, January 18, 2003

Song Of The Day - Rome - I Belong To You
Currently Feeling - Great

1st let me explain the last post from yesterday. Well I had just finished chatting with Tawni and we were talking about what I was missing. Well that branched off into the whole "thing" I couldn't tell her. Well I thought to myself and basically questioned myself but I wrote it all down. Towards the end of that paragraph I figured out what I've been missing. I know that maybe that is easy to tell but I think I needed to come up with that on my own. So with that gone I've found somewhat of an inner peace that I haven't been able to find since who knows how long.

Well today I had found my extra spring in my step. I don't know if it were evident to people but I surely felt the difference. It was really nice getting back to my old form. If I hadn't found it yesterday night then I think I would have been screwed today. I had tests and quizzes up the ass but today wasn't the game that was gonna get me down. I killed all of them and got onto my weekend. I drove around the kachina area and talked to Bobby, Randy, and Trent. They wanted me to watch the jomaks tape with them but I had to drop off my sister then go kick it with Adam so I declined. I went with Adam to get a haircut and I got one myself. We then went to Blockbuster to rent a couple games, then went to DQ got some blizzards. We went to his house and kicked it there for a while until Jason called. He wanted to go see that redneck comedy that was playing in theaters. So after a couple more games, we all left to go see the movie. It was pretty funny, even though it was redneck humor. Lots of weird people in the theaters. heh, after the movie we bumped into Colton and told him that we were gonna go to the concert tomorrow. We tried to go to the party but I guess it got broken up so we just went to Adam's house so that I could pick up the volvo. After that I just went home, and here I am writing my Fri blog at 12:53 Sat morning.

Random Things....

Well here goes my weekend for the rest of the weekend,
Sat- Finch, sci homework
Sun-Football, sci homework, kickback with friends
Monday - either A)drive to Tucson to drop off Marianne and then go to Jamba Juice with Jeff or B) finish up anything that I need to do then go to Jamba Juice with Jeff

Well about that strange thing last nite, it just seems to get more coincidental, too coincidental.....First I saw something that was a little coincidental but then I just saw something that seemed really weird, i don't think it's my imagination anymore but I think there's more than meets the eye. Now it's just the matter on how to approach this situation....

Well it's was all set up and although it didn't quite work as I planned because of circumstances out of my hand, I did seem to hook up Christie and Jeff up on a temporary basis for the time being. I got my props recieved from both of them and Alicia. Let's just say it worked like a charm.

Hmm...also Troy found out about me liking Tawni because during marketing Alicia was telling me about how I did such a great job on hooking them up, then she said it'll only be a matter of time before I hook up with the person I wanted to hook up with. Unfortunately Adrian, Troy, and David heard it and wouldn't leave me alone about it. Finally I cracked and told Troy which he thought was cool. Also Adrian and David found out. They both said they already knew that which I found weird cuz I never told Adrian and I didn't even know David til this semester. heh I guess word of mouth travels quickly but the funny thing is that I never really told anyone about it. I asked Jeff and Adam on how they found out and they both said that I seem different around her.......heh I found that pretty funny.

So I'm going by feel, something that I should have done from the beginning (well I did do it in the beginning but I strayed away from it and started second guessing myself). I found it kinda funny, during Bio I was talking to Tawni about how I can tell if there's an attraction or chemistry between two people and how I can tell. I basically said that there is a certain electricity in the air between them and also in their eyes you can tell it's a dead giveaway. Unfortunately I can't apply my rules to myself cuz it's hard to see things when it actually happening to you. I mean I don't think I act differently around Tawni but then how does everyone guess it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home