Saturday, January 18, 2003

Song Of The Day (The last post counts as Fri for me) - Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Currently Feeling - Pretty Good

Hmmm....I've just done so much sci homework so far. I woke up, ate some breakfast and began cracking into my homework. I tried to play smackdown but the game is fucked up so Adam's gonna be pissed cuz this is the 2nd time in two days that Blockbuster has screwed him over. Later today at around 5, I'll go to Bash on Ash to see Finch. Not really much else to say since it has only been 12 hrs since my last post.

Random Thing.....

Well it looks like it the thing I thought was just coincidence, well it turns out I'm pretty sure it's far from coincidence. lol, this has bugged me for a while but I'm 100% sure I'm right. At first I really didn't think it was but things just kept falling under weird that I had to make sure. hmm.......the last piece of weirdness came today, I was taking a break from my homework and I was trying to figure it all out when I figured another way to make sure. So I checked it out, and low and behold, it's the same. I'm sorry that I can't really describe any of it but in the event I'm wrong it'll make me look like a total dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home