Monday, January 20, 2003

Song Of The Day - Simple Plan - I'd Do Anything
Currently Feeling - Good yet scared

hmmm.....well I've done alot of thinking yesterday, and as you know those second guesses came to my head but I resisted the urge to back out. The only problem that I can see is that everywhere she goes Paul is there. I would do it after bio but he'll be there right after class. Every other time I see her at school, Paul is there so it does present a problem. Phone is a last resort but I got an idea that may work.

hmmm.....last nite I went to Wendy's with Adam cuz he owed me money. We then played a little smackdown then went home and watched some sportscenter. Looks like it's the Bucs and the Raider Nation. My guess is Bucs 17 Raider 10....u heard it hear....j/k

my plans for today is I gotta drive my sis back to Tucson 10-around 1. Bio Homework 1-around 3-4, i may watch 2 weeks notice again if I can find someone to watch it with, or if I want to watch it alone (doubtful). May go over to Adam's for a little bit.

I'm trying to think of what I'm gonna say, any help would be appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home