Sunday, January 19, 2003

Song Of The Day - Keith Sweat - Twisted
Currently Feeling - OK

Well my day didn't go as planned which kinda sucked but I guess I somewhat salvaged it. Well I guess I'll start from the beginning. Adam came over and we tried to play smackdown but it kept freezing so we went to blockbuster to exchange it. We went to Adam's house and chilled there for a little bit until Jason called and said he was gonna pick me up to go to the concert. He does and we go on the freeway where we almost die three separate times. We finally get there and Tawni sees me and calls us over. So it was Tawni, Paul, Chad, Jason, Frank, and me. I went out and ate with Chad and Jason, then we came back and I talked with Tawni for a little bit. We then heard it was sold out which was pretty gay but I guess that's life. I guess it was a good thing, I mean I'm still not 100% and I didn't know if I would have felt up to it, but Tawni wanted me to go so I willed myself to go. So I got to talk to Tawni for a little bit, then went to Adam's house. I guess I can always catch them when they come back to town. When we get there, there's 5 of us, Jason, Frank, Adam, Dusty, and me. So I go back home to pick up my PS2 so we can split playing. We played for a couple hrs then I came home. My parents made me drive my lil sis and her friends to bowling, then I had to go and pick her up at 2 in the morning so I'm writing this pretty tired. Tomorrow I have church class til 4 PM then I may watch the football game at Adam's, then do some more bio homework..


Random Things......

Jeff called me and filled me in on some of the details.....one of the funny things was that Christie and a couple of her friends put balloons on his car with messages inside of them. It said something about him being "cute cowboy"......lol funny......Jeff was asking me what I got him into (he was joking).....looks like my record improves yet again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home