Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Song Of The Day - Musiq - Don't Change
Currently Feeling - OK

Well I guess I haven't written this but if anyone reading this has any questions about anything or comments you can hit up my e-mail jamzgo@hotmail.com, you can use my e-mail to get my msn messenger s/n, or u can hit me up on AOL my s/n is atluskane. Now I know two peeps were a little confused about my blog and I'd rather straighten things out then have someone get a wrong impression.

With that I'll get on to my blog....well first something that was brought up to my attention is that I don't mention Ian that much. Well if the truth is if I did talk about him, I could end up talking shit about him over some of the shit that he's said in the past with her but he's my dawg so I won't do that. So if you want to know the story on it just e-mail me or chat. Well my dasy went ok at best. I have a good amount of homework but I've maintained my cool. We had a lockdown at school cuz a burgular escaped and was at large. It was around the school so we were put in lockdown. It was alright cuz I got cookies and water. hmmm everything else was pretty normal. I took Frank home and didn't want to go home myself yet so I went to Kachina to pick up my sis. I talked to Ian a little, and he wants me to drop by his work and he'll hook me up. He said a little about her that got me irritated but I decided to just change the subject. That's bout it for me today, I dont' have much planned, homework, tv, Fazoli's, fone.

Random Things.....

Well from what Baitos said it looks like my early release is goin to be cut short cuz I'll be picking up my sis from Tucson. The only problem is I left all my cd's in the MDX so it looks like I'll have to make some more or listen to the same ones.

I've got a little mystery to solve right now, it's really hard trying to figure it all out but piece by piece I'm getting closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home