Sunday, January 19, 2003

hmmmm.......well I've got a decision to make. I've already made it but how I'll carry it out i'm thinking of right now. I will say two things right now though. One I found what I've missed since Tawni and Paul became official and that was listening to my gut instinct. Now that I've regained that I plan to use it. I've had a bunch of little signs up til now where I've got my big one so fate I've got ur message and I will follow thru this time. The 2nd is I will not back out of my word when I said that I will not try and break them up. I made my decision that I will tell her but I'm not going to ask her out, break up with Paul, or anything. I just think it's the right thing to do. I'm not going to do it online, or use the phone, but do it in person where I feel it's best so there is no misinterpretations in emotions. It'll just be a matter of finding her without Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home