Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Song Of The Day - Simple Plan - When I'm With You
Currently Feeling - So very confused

Ok well so that I don't lose track of myself I'll start off on what I did yesterday. Well we had a study group last nite from 3:30 to 5 so afterschool Tawni went with me to go get some cough drops then to go pick up my sis. I do have to say they were one of the best cough drops ever. Anyways we waited at Kachina for my lil sis when I see Ian pull up next to me and word something out I think it was bitch. A couple minutes later Ian comes up and I talk to him for a little bit. The whole time Ian avoids her. So afterwards we go over to Christy's house and we talk with her for a little bit til Jeff arrives. Soon afterwards Alicia arrives. Leslie wasn't able to come because of dance. Anyways we studied probably for an hour when Alicia had to leave. We began talking and did a bunch of stuff like reading the bible, watching American Idol, talking about girls and guys. I felt a connection between Jeff and Christie that night. I also felt that there were plenty of times I had the chance to do it but I didn't for the reasons from the last post. The Bible stuff was cool, although Jeff did step on a lot of peeps toes by the comments he made. Also Tawni got pretty pissed at her mom cuz she was thinking about dropping Bio and how she doesn't go to Robots anymore. In the car I was trying to make her feel better by listening to her problems and just giving advice. I won't get into more details on the car trip since I already wrote so much already on it. I don't know how to explain it, I feel like I'm just right there but there's a glass ceiling preventing me from moving up and that glass ceiling is made up of Paul and all my other afterthoughts. After a day though I'm still a believer in the decision I made not to do it was the right thing to do. I guess also after we left Jeff and Christy ended up talking another hour. Jeff said that they were talking about me and Tawni and how right we are and stuff like that. I think it's cute that they got a chance to talk outside by themselves and they both said that they lost track of time.

That was yesterday and today was not as weird but left me feeling awkward. Well in english Jeff and I talked alot about our problems with each other. I told Jeff that he should meet her halfway and that they both have to make a comprimise in order for them to become an item. For me, Jeff said "Fuck Paul dude, you have to tell her how you feel, I think she feels the same way about you. Just don't sweat Paul, he's just a roadblock". Then after class Christie pulled me over to the side to talk to me, she asked me if I told her and I told her the real reason why I didn't which she thought was sweet and she told me that I could get any girl if I showed that side to people. She also said that I made the right decision that it would have put her in an awkward position. I talked to her about Jeff and told her that if she wanted it to work she is gonna have to meet him halfway and comprimise. Well after that was marketing. It seems David, Troy, and Adrian like to talk about it alot. Adrian and David said pretty much the same thing as Jeff. The weird comment in all of it was Troy. He said that he hated her and that she was using Paul and that I should find someone else better. He then gave me an example of when he saw Paul by himself and asked him what he was doing and I guess he said he was going to cave creek to pick up one of Tawni's friends. I didn't really know what to think, I mean Troy is one of Paul's good friends but at the same time I know Tawni wouldn't force Paul into doing something like that and that he probably insisted in doing it. I wasn't sure if he was serious about what he said about her being a bitch and how he didn't like her until later on in the day. In bio I talked to Tawni for a little bit and reassured her that she would do a good job on the test. The test wasn't as hard as I thought but was still hard. Tawni said she did a good job so that'll put my mind at ease for the moment that she won't drop the class. i did tell her though that I wouldn't let her leave. lol even if it meant carrying her to class everyday. After class I went with Adrian to his house and then to Dairy Queen. When we got back at school I yet again had to endure yet another round of comments and suggestions. This time I saw Ian, he called me over to his car and asked me what I was doing with Tawni yesterday. He said that he didn't care and he already got some from her (hmmm....if that's what he wants to believe). We then go to Troy and Andrew and Troy says that he hates both Amber and Tawni. Yup that confirmed that he was being serious to me when he said that. Well after that I had math which was irritating me cuz of my calculator then I just went and got some gas and now I'm home. I'm really tired and the only homework I have is to find a quote.

Random Things....

Why does everyone seem to take special interest in my personal life lately. I mean I can understand back in elementary school back in the day but were in high school now and yet everyone knows about it and has their own opinions and comments about it.

I was shocked when Troy said that, I mean I thought he was cool with her......

Well that's all I have to say for now......took an hour and now I'm sleepy so I'm gonna take a nap and recharge my batteries and let my brain regather itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home