Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Song Of The Day - Finch - Letters To You
Currently Feeling - Pretty good

I'm feeling pretty good after doing a pretty bad job on my math test. Yeah it sucked because my eraser on my pencil fell out and so did the led. So I borrowed a pencil from Adam but the eraser smeared. Hmm what else happened today.....I went to Radiation oncology today again. I was talking to one of the tech assistants for most of the time. Towards the end we started talking about cars and stuff. Nice guy, hope he does well at Midwestern U. Afterwards I gave a ride to Tawni because Becky had to go to her house. I forgot to get Adam his food so he got pissed that he had to eat cafeteria food...lol....

Last nite I took a nap for a couple hrs. Felt good when I woke up. My parents got me spider man and a sponge-bob shirt....still contemplating whether to wear it or not......

Don't feel like going out today so I will probably watch spider-man then take yet another nap.

Hmm...that's all I can think of....later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home