Tuesday, October 29, 2002

just got off the phone with Tawni. I wasn't expecting her to call and she actually woke me up from my nap but it's was cool. We talked about a lot of stuff, yeah a lot of different stuff. She kept trying to get me to tell her what is in my "secret" part of my blog. I think she knows more than she's letting on but oh well. She had to go and I had to pick up my mom.

Anyways I have a sketchy plan for the weekend although it's only Tues. My friends want me to do something with them on Fri. On Sat or Sun if Tawni isn't grounded then were gonna watch Sweet Home Ala. Also on Sat I'm gonna rent Titanic because I heard the song by Celine Dion.

Well I'm sticking with my plan to not do anything, which I think is the right decision right now. but if you know me then you know that i'm a fickle person so that could change.

Well til tomorrow I bid you goodnight dear blogsta...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home