Friday, November 01, 2002

Song Of The Day - Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You

Today I had an epiphany, it was almost like all of a sudden I had control over myself again. It finally hit me that I shouldn't bother feeling like this because all it will do is make me sad. So here I am in a new month, feeling refreshed, and soon to have a new haircut. I know it will only be a little while before the romantic mood kicks yet again though. I don't know what brought it on but I think it was during math. Well let me get on to my day.....

In APUSH the boring lecture continued....In HCT Tawni wasn't there so it was a pretty quiet day since Nat and Becky were tired also......During break I called Tawni to see if she was alright, I guess she just ditched from what Amber said......Math I got control of my feelings again (for how long I do not know)......

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend, 2nite I'm gonna go get a haircut then i'll call to see what Adam is doing.

Now a few other things.....

Centennial tagged our school, all over our school were Centennial signs and I heard that they fukked up our football field, hopefully we kick their ass.....

Sorry it's kinda short today, I just have a few dozen things going through my mind right now

Later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home