Thursday, October 31, 2002

Song Of The Day - Michael Jaskson - Thriller & Aaliyah - I don't wanna

Weird day today, I don't know how else to explain it. In APUSH I got to see my councelor. She tried to convince me to take AP Physics but I didn't want to. I found out my gpa and class rank. I have a gpa of 3.528 and I'm ranked 19th percent. Oh yeah Leslie and I were both sent up around the same time to the councelor. I said what's up and we looked at our class schedule. I then asked her what she was doing for Halloween, she's going to a party. lol now I know how bad Jason must have felt, she's just so quiet in a conversation. In HCT, we got to chose the classes that we were gonna go to for the trip to Grand Canyon University. Most of HCT I was in this weird trance, I couldn't really think straight in HCT. Tawni was out of it also but because she only got a couple hours of sleep. lol I scared her now, I told her about how scary the ring was. I told her how I had to clean up my room so that I didn't go to sleep and how I put a sheet over my tv. Good thing I didn't tell her that I was so scared that I was thinking about sleeping on the floor of my parents room. She sortof invited me to go since I'm not doing anything tonite for Halloween but I really don't wanna see the ring again. It took me a couple days to get over it. At lunch Jason wasn't there because he went to Prescott for Cross country. I went with Adam and Frank to put our shtt in the car so that we could jet right after school. In math I was feeling better for a little while. We had Ms. K as a sub and I was suprised that she remembered me from Topics of Algebra. We had Julianne teach the class. Amber told me during the middle of class that it looks like she has sperm on her face (she was dressed like a cat and she had painted whiskers). I couldn't look at her without laughing. Yeah and it's always so very funny when Jamie makes fun of Harry Potter...lol so very funny......

I don't know what I'm gonna do for Halloween tonite....I can A) go hand out candy B) go trick or treating with Frank C) Amber invited me to see the ring w/ her, Tawni, and Paul. I have a lot of homework so it's leaning towards A. Well that's it blogsta lates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home