Saturday, November 02, 2002

A pretty normal day.....after I updated the "blog" I chatted with Chris who just got fukked over the night before by his ex. He spent 500+ dollars on her on one night only to ditch him for her friend. He had the whole day planned in an attempt to salvage at least a friendship out of her. Had this been during the summer I wouldn't be able to understand his logic between all of this but I've grown as a person too and now I understand why he does the things he does even though she hurts him time and time again. I can only hope that I don't meet a girl that means the world to me only for her to emotionally abuse me over and over. Anyways I got offline because Tawni called and I talked to her for a while. Were gonna hopefully see Sweet Home Ala tomorrow after my church class. We were just talking about a lot of stuff. I did tell her that my romantic phase is over for the time being and that my feelings may be coming back to Leah. That statement was true for about a hr til I realized that I wasn't. My romantic phase took a little hiatus but I know that it's back, and I know that I won't be able to get over it til I can get some closure. Atanyrate3 you were right, not trying will only make me sad and give me that "what if" feeling. On Leah, I sort of still like her, but if I had to chose between Tawni and Leah, Leah would have no chance. She just doesn't appeal to me the way Tawni does. I have never been able to open up to Leah in the numerous classes we have had with each other, as much as Tawni who i've only had one class with. So after I got off the phone with Tawni (she gonna go to Sunnyslope's homecoming with her friend), I called my couz Chris to see if he was alright. I could tell by his voice that he was out of it. I talked to him for a little bit just trying to console him and he was gonna go out with his friend. So hopefully he was able to get his head back on and regain control of his life yet again. After Chris, Jason calls and wants to know if I wanna go with him and his friend to go eat at Ralph's pizza then go see Jackass. I said sure but then I forgot I was gonna kick it at Adam's. Also I didn't wanna spend a lot of money. Before I went to Adam's I had to go to the Filipino store to get some pre-paid phone cards for my aunt. It was over on 27th and Bell and I had some memories when I used to sweat bullets when I had to drive there. lol...just another example of how i've changed in the past couple of months. So when I go over to Adam's I called Jason and told him that I couldn't go. We play Red Faction 2 and he kicks my ass 8 times but I beat him twice. Hella good (sarcastic). He was gonna go to his friends house and I was gonna finish my hw but he did give me 2 sample colognes that he got yesterday. Michael and Lucky both smell pretty good. I'm gonna try them out and maybe i'll buy them over my Estee Lauder pleasures. Oh yeah my sis is having her confirmation tomorrow in Tucson but I can't go because of my confirmation classes.

Well that's it for today blogsta, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home