Sunday, November 03, 2002

Song Of The Day- (from Chris) Usher - U got it bad & Babyface - What If

Ah Sunday.....the last day before school starts again.....today im actually going to be pretty busy. My family is leaving at 10 to go to tucson and aren't coming back til 10 at night. I'm gonna go to church from 12-3 then I'll call Tawni and see if she can watch Sweet Home Ala. This time however I made a backup plan in case she can't, I'll go over to Adam's and play red faction 2.....When I get home I'll do homework and watch 8 legged freaks and sum of all fears. I didn't get a chance to rent titanic because hollywood video hasn't found brotherhood of the wolves. So they suspend my account but I didn't even rent the video...lol what a bunch of asses..I'd go to blockbuster but I still have a 12 dollar late fee. Well that's bout it for now I'll write ya later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home