Monday, November 04, 2002

Song Of The Day - Finch - Stay with Me
Currently Feeling - Sad

Boring day......I don't think anything of note happened at all. In HCT I went to radiation oncology and almost every single patient dropped their pants. It was pretty cool because Mike, the physician was cool. I got to eat cake. Radiation oncology is something that I would be really interested in pursuing. I left my wallet at home so I didn't eat lunch. After school I grabbed my wallet and went to Burger King. Then I picked up Barbie and went home. My parents then made me go to Arby's to get food for the nursing home then my sis wanted to go to Burger king so I went back. I'm pretty tired and have a test in math. I don't know if I'm gonna go to the reVOLVOlution 2nite because I'm sleepy but if I have time then I will. Well that's it for now, later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home