Saturday, November 02, 2002

Song Of The Day - Dru Hill - I Should Be

Well Sat morning....hmmm let me recap the night before....I got my haircut, I didn't really like the way they did it but it's still alright. I called Adam and he was hanging with Marcus. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go to the game or kick it at Alex's house. He decided to kick it with Alex and invited me to come but I declined. Jason and Frank were both working last nite so I decided to go to the game. I stopped by Fry's to see what time Bobby got off work. I talked to him in the parking lot for a little bit and he told me to wait by the gate at 8 at the game. The parking lot was jammed so I had to park on the other side of the school. I hung out with Trent for a little bit, then hung out with Vince, Adrian, Jesse, and Bodie. I then talked to Alicia for a little bit then went to the gate to wait for Bobs. Saw the hatred between the 2 schools, during one play a cactus player knocked down a centennial player, when the cen. player tried to get up the cac player knocked him back down and started banging his head on the ground. It was crazy! Afterwards I dropped Bobs off at his truck then drove home to get some sleep.


Don't know what i'm doing today, just whatever comes up I guess

later blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home