Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Song Of The Day- Craig David - World Filled With Love & Nate Dogg- The Streets

Pretty good day today.....hmm....nothing in APUSH....Amber gave me a note to give to Tawni so I gave it to her. She didn't have a ride to her clinical so I gave her a ride. On the way to my clinical they had Thunderbird under heavy construction and the construction workers kept getting in my way, they just don't care what's coming at you at 40 mph. Oh well pretty boring at my clinical. My dr. had 4 mammogram/pap smear so I didn't get to go in often. I picked up Tawni at her clinical and we went back to school. I gave Tawni my cell # again but this time she wrote it so it's alot neater. I didn't have enough time to go out to lunch so I ate in the cafeteria with the group. They were already talking about what we were gonna do this weekend. Yeah they gave me a hard time about wanting to see Sweet Home Ala but that's cool. Jason's cross country ends Fri so he can drive when we go out to lunch. In math, we took an easy ass test. I think I did pretty well but I'm not positive. Same routine after school, dropped Frank, then went to pick up my sis. No homework 2nite so I'm just gonna chill at home and maybe get some jamba juice later tonight.

Few things I'd like to point out:

My romantic phase is easing off a little....it's still there but not as strong

The weird calls keep coming on my cell phone, it's really irritating me.....

4 weeks and no Sweet Home Ala....fukk

Get to help with the coop kids halloween I think that's tomorrow....nothing like pin the tail on the vamp

I really need to get myself to shave using a normal blade. I tried to use it but I kept imagining myself getting bladed, then when my mom try to do it, she got close until I started freaking out....I don't wanna buy another $60 electric razor but I don't wanna have a woodsman beard....

Alright...I got links to work

Note to self....when giving Tawni my blog don't use wingdings to censor it

Later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home