Friday, September 20, 2002

Wow today was a really good day. Today I hooked up Jason with Leslie's phone number. I didn't think that he had a chance but I guess I'm just that good....j/k.....maybe I should start concentration on my situation. My friend said that I'm whooped on Christie. Before fifth hour I was talking to my friend Adam when during the middle of my sentence Christie yells at me to go to class with her. I just said ok and left my friend hanging. I didn't even finish the sentence. I didn't even notice until I realized that I left my friend during mid sentence. I thought that was pretty funny. I also got talked into getting the volvo washed by the girls basketball team. I realized that I just can't say no to girls. I'm gonna go tomorrow with Jason and get the car washed while eating MacDonalds.

I just got back from kickin it with Adam and Jason. We went to Rosario's to eat dinner. Frank was our waiter and we goofed around. It was pretty cool, we goofed on Frank since he had to wear a bowtie. After that we went to Desert Ridge Mall. All I have to say that it is one hell of a mall. If your reading this Tiano, next time you come to AZ I'll take you there. There is a ton of hot white girls, I've never seen so many hot white girls. There are also a lot of clubs there so I think you'd have a fun time. It is a cool looking place, I thought it looked better than the malls in San Diego but that's just my opinion. After that we went to In and Out, I tried to get my friend to order his burger protein style but he got animal style. I had a milkshake, it felt like being back in SD. Going to an outdoor mall, followed by In-N-Out.

Well other than the car wash tomorrow, I may race Adam in his Breeze on the loop. He can't beat me but I don't think I can waste him.

Well that's it for today I'll write to ya later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home