Sunday, September 08, 2002

Song Of The Day- Clipse-Virginia

I really wish that some rap group would rap about being from AZ. You have the west coast rappers talking about Cali (Snoop Dogg, etc). You have the East Coast Rappers (P. Diddy, etc) You have the midwest rappers (Nelly, St Lunatics). You got the southern rappers (Ludacris). You now have the old plantation states (clipse). All you need is someone rapping about the heat and cactus in AZ. That would be the shtt.

Anyways what I did over the weekend. First off it was raining heavy over here. Usually I like the rain but now that I drive it annoys the hell out of me. On Fri I kicked it with Adam and Marcus. We were supposed to eat authentic asian food from Long's parents but his parents were praying so we couldn't come over. Instead we drove over to see if there were any good movies which there wasn't then we went to best buy and circuit city looking for cheap cd-r's. After a while we decided to go rent NFL2k3. I almost drove into the wrong lane because the streets weird. It was like 6 lanes long on one side compared to 2 lanes on the other. I didn't get to play though because my parents wanted me to come home because it was pouring.

The next morning my dad woke me up early cuz I had to wipe off the rain in the volvo so that the water marks wouldn't appear. It looked nice after I finished. Afterwards I passed out again. I went to church then my friend called me and wanted me to go to the movies with him. I picked him up and watched Serving Sara. It sucked but Liz Hurley was soooo hot it was worth it. I'm trying to hook him up with Lesly right now. It's gonna be hard cuz she's pretty hot and I'm not gonna judge his looks.

I've been deemed the Master of Madden by my friends.....(hear that Tiano)

Well I gotta wash the volvo again then I'm gonna watch the Cardinals game.

Calvin and his friends have no clue that I"m gonna kill them in fantasy football

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home