Monday, September 09, 2002

Well today was a weird day. The Trooper needed a new battery so I couldn't drive to school today. This girl that I've like since frosh year I don't know if I feel the same anymore. That sux since her friend told me that she wants to hook up. Also there's this girl that I've been talking to alot lately. I never really thought of hooking up with her since she is my friends ex-girl. Now that I realize it, she's real easy to talk to. We always mess around together. It didnt' come to my attention until last period. Christy Weible who sits on the other side of the room came up to me and asked if me and Tawny were gonna hook up. She told me that it looks like were always flirting with each other. I don't know what I wanna do, she was my best friends ex so it would be weird. I guess having all girls in my class is finally paying off....:)

Time for One liners.....

There hasn't been a fresh source of music in a while. I heard all the songs and it's starting to get repetitive. I think I"m gonna listen to my friend and my couz when they said to listen to "starting line".......

Marianne (Men) is coming this weekend yeah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home