Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Song of the Day The Starting Line- Nothing's gonna stop us now

Well school started up yet again yesterday but this time I felt extremely refreshed. Tawni hasn't been to school in 2 days already. She said she was alright so hopefully she'll come to school tomorrow. I felt kinda bad since on Fri I was in a glumy mood and she was trying to cheer me up.

Today I drove my mom to run some errands. When we came home we couldn't find my cd's. We went back to WalMart and Fry's but couldn't find it. She offered to pay for part of my cd's but I felt bad. Luckily my mom kept searching and found it.

That's all that I've done except for shitloads of homework.

PS. Good luck on ur hubcap tiano I saw a galant with a hubcap which looked like a match. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home