Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Song(s) of the Day-
Michelle Branch-Everywhere
Fuel- Shimmer
GooGoo Dolls- Iris

Today seems really strange....not really in a bad way but not a good way I think. I feel unusually romantic. This usually doesn't happen unless their is someone that I really like that triggers this off but I don't know who. It's awkward it's not like I watched a romantic movie (I watched Blade II earlier). I was watching American idol when they sang this one song... I forgot the name but I remember the lyric "I can't help myself I love you and nobody else". It just struck me that I had to download it. This hasn't happened for a while. I was unaware until I saw a trailer for Sweet Home Alabama. It struck me that I wanted to watch it. Earlier I thought it was stupid. Those are all signs of what I think may be coming but for the first time I don't know who's triggering it off. Maybe i'll find out tomorrow.

I went to the Infiniti dealers yesterday to look at the g35. Unfortunately the monthly payment was about 200 out of the price range but there is still some hope. If we were to lease it it would cost 435 but I don't know if my mom wants to lease it. I'm beginning to look at other cars in the event that the g35 doesn't pan out. I'm looking at the CTS, TL type S, IS 300. I don't think I want a volvo like my sis only because even with turbo they aren't as fast as I want them to be. Yeah today Ian beat me in his mustang. I don't think he won fairly though because I slowed down to wait for him to turn so I had a stop and go while he had a full head of steam. I stopped at 60 because I didn't wanna get caught racing.

Here are some car one liners

CTS-Not as fast and not as good as a bargain.

TL Type S- Bland styling, still a bit slower than G35

Audi- I would have to go to scottsdale for service

IS 300- not as fast, a little small, right now maybe top choice (other than G35)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home