Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Word of The Day- Huzza!!!!

Hey just got a call from my couz Tiano, he just got back with his ex Ricciee. Huzzaa!!!! Maybe now he won't sound so suicidal. I swear sometimes I worry bout him.....

Yeah I woke up early this morning to go to the DECA club meeting but I missed it since I picked up my friend. It was ite since I talked to the councilor and he said that I could still join. Tawni came back today, she had a pretty bad asthma thing this weekend but she's feeling better. She said that I was acting real happy....We had a club pictures for HCT. Tawni made me smile in the pic though. After school Me and Adam went to Robots but we left early to pick up Baitos. There was an accident outside the school so I was late. When I came home I helped my dad move the TV into the living room then I watched Frailty. It was a pretty good movie if I say so. The best lines in the movie was when they said "it is God's Will". Well that's about it for today I'll write in ya later blogsta.

PS. See i do write in my blog Tiano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home