Sunday, September 15, 2002

Well I burned 3 cd's last night. I reburned Rufio, and I burned The starting line and the ataris. anyways yesterday was a pretty bad day. It started out with the whole family going to the Great Wall Restaurant but my mom and dad got into an argument over driving which led to my dad telling me to go back and drop him off. So I drove back and droped him off and went back to the restaurant. After the restaurant my sis wanted to go to scottsdale to drop her off at her friends house. It was all the way over on the other side of the city so I was pretty angry and tired. After that I burned my cd's, drove around a bit with my sis and that was pretty much it.

I had 2 dreams last night, they were both really weird. My first dream was that me, my sis', and my mom were in the parking lot in front of the grocery store at night. I got into the car when I get held by knifepoint by some bald guy in the backseat. I fought him back cuz my family were starting to get closer to the car. Anyways I beat him up pretty bad and he ran off. My other dream was that there was a huge biohazardous dust cloud that came over the world and the only way was not to breath in the air. I was at school and remember getting into the volvo (it has a special ac which filters out any bacteria in the air) and I remember seeing tawni out there and I yell at her to get into the car. I get out of the car and open the door. She jumps in and I close the door just in time. They were both weird dreams. Oh yeah on a side note when someone inhaled the dust they would turn into gorons (from Zelda) pretty funny.

Well I have to start confirmation classes today from 1 to 3. It's gonna be a bitch but my parents are making me. I wouldn't mind it but we don't do shit plus I'm gonna be missing the football games today. Also Marianne is leaving today but I don't think I'm gonna drop her off because I have homework to do.

well that's about it I'll write if anything else interesting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home