Thursday, August 29, 2002

I was so tired this morning, I slept at 3:30 last night because I was studying for my test. I think I did good on my history test and my math test. My math teacher is stupid, she's such a ditz. I went to go pick up my sis but she didn't come til 25 min later. I was so pissed cuz the volvo clocked in at 118 degrees. I didn't say much on the way home then passed out. My sis woke me up cuz I was sweating real bad. I don't think my AC works well in my room. I ended up sleeping 5 hrs. I think I have to pick up Marianne tomorrow.

Not much to say today so I'll go into the one liners.....
I'm trying to help my friend Jason hook up with this hot girl. It's funny cuz both of them hardly talk at all so I have a funny image of how a conversation of the two would go....

My couz Tiano looks like he's getting better. Hopefully he doesn't crumble before his ex again. He can get emotionally unstable at time when she prevokes him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home