Sunday, September 01, 2002

Song(s) of The Day- Good Charlotte-The Anthem (from Madden 03) & Clipse (When Was The Last Time)

Well Marianne is back. We drove to Tucson on Sat morning. My dad drove first and I swear we got there in like 15 mins. I guess my dad made good time. When we saw marianne we were all happy and such. I drove on the way back so that I could get a feel for how to get to Tucson. I maybe it in 1hr 40 mins. My dad made me drive really defensively. I was driving past a cop going 92 mph but luckily he was too lazy to pull me over. Not much really happened we all got some rest. Sun I went to church, there was another volvo s60 and there was an audi a4. We went to the great wall for dimsum then we all went to sleep.

I rented Madden on Fri, sick game I had played Adam and pretty much wamped him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home