Thursday, September 19, 2002

Song of The Day- Ataris-The last song I will ever write about girls

Today was a pretty normal day. It was Christie's b-day.....hmm other than that pretty normal. I have one of my quotes on the yearbook, I had to go and take a picture to match my quote. I don't know for sure which quote I used but I think I have a good idea what it is, hopefully it's not what I think it is. It was the time when I wouldn't eat breakfast and go to school so my dad made me go to school in my sleeping clothes. That would be really embarrasing if it was, if I would have known it was for yearbook I would have put blanks.

In health care tech we got to go on the dumbest field trip. We had to carpool so I took Tawni and 2 of her friends to the hospital. The teacher made me also take this other girl....really,really big girl. I felt bad for Tawni's friends who had to sit in the back of the volvo with her. Anyways yeah the trip was to the hospital's library and we went there for 10 mins then left. On the way back I was trying to cut off this girl in my class (her nickname is moose cuz of her moustache). She is by far the most dangerous driver ever. I was following her back to school and she's cutting off everyone in her way. Then when I tried to get in front of her she would end up going 70+ mph in a school zone. I slowed down at 58 though cuz i was scared of getting pulled over. When we drove we listened to some good emu and me and Tawni just listened to the music w/o talking much. So we had a good ride to/from the hospital but it was a stupid field trip.

I just got back from refilling the volvo.....I put in 10 and I got it to fill up halfway....I used mid-grade on it.....

Well that's about it for today I'll write in ya later blogsta......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home