Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Word of The Day- Tomfoolery (I get a lot of good words from my history teacher...real funny guy)

Well I did a lot of driving today. I dropped off my mom then went to school. All I have to say are that people are bitches in the parking lot. I went to QT for lunch but it left much to be desired. After school I dropped off Adam and Frank then picked up Baitos. We drove to gamers to look for a ps2 game. I really wanna get Madden but Baitos wants to get something else. We then drove to circuit city but right when we got in my dad called and wanted me home so Baitos could watch Robdesky and da mat. I went to the Robotics meeting. Full of stange people...it's kinda like watching revenge of the nerds. Afterwards I dropped off Ryan and Jason then I went home to start working on my homework. I have tons of homework and two tests tomorrow. So much for getting much sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home