Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Word(s) of The Day- Macarroni (in England this is slang for stylishly dressed)

I can't believe I failed again. I would have passed if I wouldn't have gotten into that accident with the school bus.........j/k I passed with flyin colors. It was actually pretty easy once I got passed the 3 point turn. I had to do some errands with my dad but I finally got a chance to hit the road on my own. It sucks though cuz I went to my friends' houses but they were either not home, at work, or doing homework. Oh well tomorrow is another day. I went to Subway to get a foot long sandwich. My friends ex-girlfriend was working there so I said what's up. (I had known her when we were little but she moved away). Then I just went cruising. My dad wanted me to pick up Queen of the Damned but the fuckkin new guy wouldn't let me rent it cuz I was under `18. The other employees would have let me but the supervisor was around the corner and I didn't want to get them fired so I just went on my way. I cruised around the block for a while. There were these 2 hot chicks behind me in a red beetle that I think I knew but wasn't too sure. They were following me for a while cuz I just started driving around in a square and they were still behind me. Finally I just jetted off into my driveway. Overall a nice 1st day of driving. Were gonna pick up Marianne this weekend it's gonna be nice seeing her again.

Time for the one liners.....

I wonder if Tiano will come this weekend....

Hmm I wonder how much I could beat Tiano in Madden 03.....

Marianne said she's breaking down already maybe she can move to GCC (Gledale Community College) j/k......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home