Sunday, August 25, 2002

Word(s) of The Day- lacking, glorious, bulbous, linger

I just got back from Tucson and I'm hella tired. It hasn't sunk it yet that Marianne is gone but it probably when my life and house return to normal. First let me recap what happened in Tucson....

1. Nothing special happened on the trip from Phoenix to Tucson. My dad showed me how to avoid the cops and showed me when the speed traps are. (This may be useful when I have to pick Marianne up)

2. We parked in front of her dorm room and began unpacking her things into her dorm. Her dorm is really small and not to be mean but I had higher expectations for her roommate. I thought she would be filipino or spanish but she looks white. Anyways it was 104 degrees out there and we had to take turns with the brakes. I had the last break but no one told me that I could come up. I had waited thirty minutes just standing in the heat. I tried to go back in the dorm but the fuckin idiot Russ wouldn't let me in until Marianne came down. I was gonna explode on him but I was dead tired and sweaty. Finally he let me call her dorm room but the damage was done. I was pissed for most of the day.

3. We went to the Mariott, real nice place. I was still pissed and my parents were trying to calm me down. We got the extra bed for me and we went downstairs to eat. I had a seven dollar burger that had mushrooms, swiss cheese, bacon, onions. I was tempted to say to the waitress "make mines animal style"

4. We went to the university church. Weird place just felt weird. The old guy behind me farted like no other. boy did it smell. I saw some hot girl in an audi TT. She smiled at me and waved to me. I wanted to chase her down.

5. I went back to my room and watched buffy the vampire slayer. I remembered that I had a hellalot of homework so I went downstairs next to the guy playing the piano and started reading. It really helped me concentrate. My sisters went swimming.

6. My mom bought us some fancy looking slushi at the bar. I didnt' really like it that much.

7. We ate breakfast downstairs, it was buffet, it was nice.

8. We went to Walmart and got Marianne her bike. I kept joking how it was like a car because you had to switch gears and stuff. It was pretty funny.

9. We went to Wild Oats (weird organic place really overpriced)

10. We then went to Buffalo exchange. Dad showed me a joke. It went something like this.....
When you get married you consumate the marriage and you also have sex a couple times a day.
After a couple of years you only have sex once a month.
After about 10 years you have sex about once a year.
Once you become senior citizens you have oral sex where the guy is in one room saying to his wife "fuck you" and his wife says "fuck you too"
Sorry I couldn't remember it very clearly but it was really funny having my dad read it aloud.

11. We dropped off Marianne and we all had our goodbyes. Marianne started to tear up and so did my mom. Wasn't sure if my dad was tearing up because he was wearing shades.

That was my trip to Tucson here's a couple of one liners....

Where was all the hot girls. I saw a couple of them but they were all with guys. The only hot girl that I saw alone was the girl in the Audi TT......

It's soooo hot in Tucson After a while I started sweating.......

The old guy in the church....it smelled like no other......

Read my cousins new blog "death in solitude" really depressing read, my couz has to snap out soon. Maybe he needs peace and quiet in AZ......

Marianne's gone........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home