Monday, August 26, 2002

Song of The Day- Monica- Angel Of Mine

Well It's a weird Monday. I only attended half of school then I had a dentist appointment. I was going to ask Dr. Shabban if I could shadow him but he wasn't there. Afterwards I ate then I went to go take my drivers test. The thing I expected the least happened....I failed my drivers test. It only lasted 10 mins. I couldn't perform a 3 point turn in the trooper. I guess part of it was nervousness but part of it was that I didn't know that I was aloud to make a wide turn. I think I'm gonna take it again tomorrow. If I fail three times in a row then I'm fukked.

I got a computer yesterday from Marsha. It wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be but it's still good once I get everything on it. I'm gonna buy a cd-rw for 50 and speakers for 50. Then I'll buy a mouse pad.

Time for the one liners......

I talked to Marianne today....she was late for 3 classes......huh I don't have anyone older to talk to anymore :(

I can't believe that Triple H lost to Shawn Michaels......

Chris may come over to see Marianne yippee.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home