Saturday, September 28, 2002

A very weird Friday it was, School was cool for a friday In HCT I was talking to Tawni about what we were going to do this weekend. She was going to go see Sweet Home Alabama on Fri and on Sat. go to Edgefest with Amber. We also talked about slow jams and romantic movies, she seemed surprised that i was into that sort of stuff. Anyways she wanted to borrow a couple of my slow jams cd's so I told her that I would give it to Amber in 5th period. In fifth period we changed seats so i don't get to sit next to Christie, Jamie, or Leslie anymore but I still sit next to Amber. I talked to Amber a little about Edgefest and how weird it would look for those two to go. Oh yeah there is a soph in my class that I really felt sad for before. He looks sorta like a really dorky looking Harry Potter. Thurs he asked the whole class if he could borrow a pencil and absolutely no one raised there hands and I know that at least half the class had a spare pencil so I gave him mine to use. So Friday he didn't have a pencil again so he asked me if he could borrow my pencil again. I only had a pen but he took it. So I finished my homework early and I take a look at the kid and he's chomping away at my pen. At the end of class he gave it back and there were so many fukkin teethmarks on it that I had to throw it away cuz I didn't wanna touch that thing. Maybe that's why no one would let him borrow a pencil.....

When I got home, I chilled for a little bit, watched Yu-gi-oh then went to Hollywood video to rent a game. I rented NFL2k3 (stupid game) and I was looking to buy/rent Serendipity of DVD. It was still a new release and I couldn't find a used one for sale so I ended up not getting it. My sister ended up getting some b-grade horror movie that looks pretty funny. I may watch it tonight if her friends aren't going to watch it. So when I got home I played NFL for a couple hours then get a call from Jason. He wants to go to the football game and since I had nothing to do I went with him. We were looking for Leslie and Leah but we didn't find them so we sat next to Adrian, Jacob, Vince, Clint, Gabe, and Bodie. At halftime we met up with Braiden, Mike, and Brian and we went to the concession stands. Jason was trying to call his dad to get Leslie's # that he left on his bed but I spotted them right behind us in line. Me and Jason went and talked to Leah, Leslie, and Alicia. We talked then when the game started they invited us to go sit with them. There wasn't much room on the bleechers when we got there so me and Alicia sat in the front while Jason, Leslie, and Leah sat in the back of us. I felt bad for Jason cuz the girls were just talking between the two of them. I was talking to Alicia about relationships and she told me that I should ask Tawni to homecoming. So we sat that way for the rest of the game and after we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. We didn't know what to do so we followed Bryan to the school. After that we were on our way to Jason's house. At Jasons house his parents were interragating him to find out who he was going to ask for homecoming. We were a little hungary so we went to Brothers Pizza. On the way I raced this guy in his Jaguar X-type, he had a faster start but I was able to catch up to him at 54 before we both slowed down at 75. I only had 3 dollars and brothers pizza is pretty expensive so we went to Wendy's. We ordered our meals thru the drive thru and on our way out we almost get hit by some stupid altima. We followed him for a while then pulled up next to him and gave him the dirtiest stare. It was pretty funny. We went to Jason's house and talked a little then I went home.

Today I may go on a double date with them cuz they are both really quiet so me and Leah have to do the bulk of the talking. We may watch Sweet home alabama. If that doesn't pan out i guess it's playing NFL at my friends house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home