Thursday, September 26, 2002

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, were getting wood on the floor and we had to disconect the computer. I guess some stuff has happened since the weekend. The long return of the couple known as Tiano and RIcciee is over just like that. Over a year of buildup led up to them going out for just a week. Hopefully things work out with u and Ricciee (or whoever it is going to be).

Well I had my first week at clinicals on Mon and Tues..... It was pretty fun, I went with Dr. Climaco and his son Bryan. He was pretty cool we talked about a lot of stuff. He sounded very smart and wasn't one dimensional like some peeps. There were a couple of highlights, one we were examing this elderly lady and she was complaining of chest pains. She also had a low pulse oxide level so the doc said it would be wise to call 911. The owner of the nursing home however didn't know how to call 911. She was a hispanic lady who didn't talk much english. We ended up staying an extra 20 minutes and I was late to college algebra. They took my letter from Dr. Climaco. On the second day of my clinicals I ended up going to one of my dad's fishing friends nursing homes. Their old lady was a complete bitch. The doctor was trying to poke around her stomach to feel for her bladder to which she replied "quit poking at me you son of a bitch." The doc told me to take her vitals if I could. When I tried to take her otic temp she said "what are you doing to me" When I tried to take her b/p she said "ur not a doctor, get away from me you son of a bitch." Then she said that she would kick me in my stomach which received a good laugh from everyone in the room including me. Overall it was a fun experience, I thought it was going to be stupid but I was wrong.

I know somewhere in my journal I said that I didn't like Tawni like that, well after some soul searching I've realized that I do like her. I guess Christie was right I guess these are the type of things girls can sense. I was talking to her about relationships, it felt like that was the opportunity to ask her out, maybe to homecoming or just a date but I was held back. I don't know but I just couldn't. I don't know if she did it intensionally because the opening was gaping. There may be a couple things stopping me, one would be if I ever did ask her out then things turned bad I wouldn't want to hurt our friendship because she has become a real good friend of mine. Another reason why is because she did go out with Ian and it would be real awkward because Ian burnt bridges with her and when Ian burns bridges usually the whole group does. I group wouldn't turn on me but they are mainly are a little immature. The main problem is that I don't know how she feels. I have a hard time getting rejected. I may tried to get a couple of my girl-friends Christie and Amber to help me out.

My friend Jason's situation hasn't really changed....He may try to hook up with her this weekend and I may have to tag along. It would probably be a double date between Jason and Lesly and Me and Leah (the girl who I'm not sure if I still like). I don't know if I like his plan seeing how it could blow up in so many ways. Jason or Lesly aren't big talkers and me and Leah aren't loud mouths so it would probably have to be me who would have to be the talkative one to make sure things flow smoothly.

I'm burning the boyz II Men cd full circle from recommendations from Tiano. Also I'm halfway done with Finch right now so by tomorrow I'll have two new cd's to jam to.

Wewll that's bout it I'll talk to u later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home