Saturday, September 21, 2002

Not a very eventful day but a fun day none the less. I woke up at 7 in the morning just to watch yu-hi-oh. It was worth it though, it's pretty funny when watching with Baitos since she likes to call Mr. Pegases gay. Anyways I called my friend Jason, but he had to eat lunch with his folks so my whole afternoon was busted. I dropped my sis and her friends off at the mall then drove by the car wash. I didn't want to go get it washed since my dad wanted me to come home cuz he had to buy medicine. So I drove home and let my dad go off. I ended up taking a nap and waking up at 5:45 so I slept for almost 4 hrs. Oh yeah and by the way I didn't eat at all since I woke up. When I woke up I put on my clothes again and headed off to eat something. At first I was gonna eat and brothers pizza but I didn't feel like pizza. So I u-turned and was heading to in-n-out. But at the last moment I changed my mind again since it's 15 minutes away. I then decided to go to Panda Express and have some Orange Chicken. It was good but I always have to take a shtt after eating it. I then visited Christie at Jamba juice and she gave me a mango a go-go. She still thinks that i like Tawni but I keep telling her that i'm not. I then went to Adams house and then we went to pick up Alex and his little couz. He sort of reminded me when I would play with my couz John in video games. We played Halo and I also learned how to play Yu-gi-oh card battle. I did pretty well for my first time but my record is 1-2. Alex is really into it, he's spent about 100 dollars on it. I went home round 11 o'clock then took my mom to albertson's to get some grocery's.

Well that's it for today I'll write in ya later blogsta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home