Friday, January 12, 2007

A Work in Progress

Song Of The Day- Ghostface Killah - Back Like That
Currently Feeling- Conflicted

Well today i got my first glance of my Tues/Thurs classes. First off I woke up and got my beef stew ready and then hopped in the shower. I ended up leaving early for class again....I think more or less that is going to be my routine because I generally enjoy having that large of a cushion to get to class. Anyways my first class was econ. I ended up sitting behind this utterly obnoxious girl. I left my mp3 player in the car so i had to endure this girl constantly talk shit about other people and whatnot, not to mention she was pretty nappy if I may say so. We'll have assigned seats on Tuesday so i hope that i sit next to someone cool....or cute...haha....As for the class, i think i'm gonna oddly enjoy it. The teacher seems really cool and the way his lecture goes, it's interesting enough to keep my attention enough for the hour fifteen minutes.

I had a 45 minute break before having to go to Physics. Physics for the first two days have been odd. We haven't really done anything, like the stuff he has gone over just seems really more like fun facts more than stuff we'll actually be using. He's pretty boring but i think the way he structures his notes, i'll be better off, however that may be a little premature given the fact we haven't really had any real notes yet.

After physics i had to hightail it out to get to my woman's studies class and even then i was about 5 minutes late since i wasn't exactly sure where my class was. I have to say one thing though, there are a bunch of cute girls in my class, it's quite ridonculous. I ended up sitting next to this cute girl with a nice accent, I didn't get to talk to her since i got in late but I thought i'd mention her anyways. I was also surprised by the format of the class. It's a women's study/film analysis class which is really cool since i always wanted to take those type of classes. The only downside is that i have to attend the film viewings on Tues evening, although it's not a completely bad thing since I must reiterate that there are a bunch of cute girls and since its a discussion type class, i will definately have an opportunity to spit my hot fire...lol....especially since i know no one in my class.

After that class i had another hour break so i went to the bookstore and got a book for my WS class. I opted against lunch since my beef stew should be ready by the time i get home. I read some of the book then i went to my chem discussion which ended up being a bit of a waste. The only reason i really came was to try to force the habit of going.

After class i went home and ate some more delicious beef stew then i updated my notes via onenote. I'm really digging it now, and i think if i can keep it up, it will play a major factor in how well i do. After that i took a nice 3 hour nap. My original plan was to watch my shows and then the suns game but a plan was concocted to go bowling. So i went bowling with Jbot, Me'shell, deeds, adam, and Sarah. It was pretty fun and once again i got my average of around 80ish (sad i know). After that i went and watched the rest of the game and now i'm blogging.

Random Things....
- I'm unsure of what i'm doing this weekend, probably a mix of chillin, hangin out, and trying to get ahead.

- This is also a bit premature but so far the first week back seems pretty good. It hasn't been perfect and I have yet to figure out a problem that seems to be continually plaguing (spelling?) me. I can almost pinpoint the problem exactly but i don't have it exactly figured out nor do i have a solution for it yet. But I think i knew going into the new year with what i said i was going to do (or not going to do) was not going to be easy and as a result i'm still trying to readjust. If your thinking, what the hell is he talking about, i don't think most should know what i'm alluding to so don't feel left out of the loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home