Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Dream Goes A Long Way

Song Of The Day- Ice Cube - Go To Church
Currently Feeling- Normal
Memory Of The Day - In first grade, the kids would always call me James Bond Jr. (if u remember the show, that is what they were referring to)

Ok before I go onto my normal spiel about this and that, I have to write about my dream just so that i don't remember. Ok so this dream seems kinda odd but it does serve a purpose for a realization for me. Well actually not a realization so much as confirmation to what i already know. Anyways we were all in some gigantic house. We consists of Adam "pants", Deeds, Me'shell, Leo, Craig, Tara, random student, and me. Anyways the house was burning so we all had to go through the secret passageway. The passageway led to a stone stairway and going down that long stairway led to the stairway to koffler. lol ya weird. Anyways we all got out alright and were standing in front of the koffler building. Now the thing is that this is the end of senior year and there are a couple things happening. First is that a couple people are leaving. For one, someone was going to a different part of the states to experience it. I don't remember exactly who it was but i believe it was Leo or random student (who in fact is a completely random person i think i made up in my head). The second thing was that I think Adam or Deeds were going somewhere else for medschool/grad school and i think they decided to end it. So with those two reasons it was all a bit of a teary goodbye. Ok so the realization aspect of my dream.........well i kinda left it out haha......The purpose of all of it was so that i could remember the general point of the dream. And about the realization......well I'll keep that to myself but you really don't have to think outside the box on it.

Ok so now with that out of the way, i can note that last night i watched Saw III with Clarice, Jbot, Fibbs, Emily, and Brandon. The movie was a far cry from part one and even part two. It was just trying to be too smart that it was being kinda ridiculous. The gore was pretty good, it wasn't as violent as part II, but it had its moments like the chain scene and the twist scene. After that we went to Emily's house and hung out for a while and watched tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home